I got this idea from my sister!
So, here are the top ten things I learned about myself this week:
10. I really, really love the TV show Smallville.
9. I like to play “The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion” on my Xbox 360.
8. Nothing feels as good as going to bed late on the eve of your day off; knowing that you can sleep late and not care.
7. If I could snap my fingers and change the world…I would.
6. For some odd reason, whenever I generate an random number in my head it’s always 87. I believe 87 is my 42…so to speak.
5. I like to listen to books as I work.
4. I can be a wuss…not willing to take chances sometimes. And I don’t like it.
3. If I didn’t have God in my life…I don’t even want to think about that.
2. I’m glad to have such good friends who I can threaten and verbally abuse all day, every day, and can the same treatment from in return. Talk about fun!
1. I love my family more than life itself.